In your career you will inevitably come to say some dumb or regrettable things to your boss. The following list of such things is by no means exhaustive, but if you can avoid saying them then you can achieve more in your career and your professional persona will get good hike.
1. Never say It’s not my Job or It’s not my fault.
2. Never behave as if you know everything or you got all the talent.
3. Don’t be Unsocial – Say hi/good morning to everyone each day and try to interact them while breakfast or lunch.
4. Don’t go on vacations immediately after joining.
5. Don’t get involved in surfing the Social Networking Sites.
6. Never get indulged with office Gossips.
7. Don’t lie about a mistake done by you.
8. Avoid saying I instead of We.
9. That isn’t in my job description.
10. I don’t get paid enough for this.
So this was the list of Top 10 things that you should avoid saying and doing in office. If you have some more to say then you can share it here via comments section below.