I’ve had a rough few weeks at work. Workload has been so heavy to the point that it is a bit hard to bear. So today I’d like to encourage you to take a look at how YOU deal with stress.
These activities have been shown to release feel good chemicals in your brain such as serotonin and oxytocin, and actively lower your stress levels.
The American Psychological Association suggests that the most effective activities for relieving stress are:
1. Exercising and playing sport
2. Praying or attending a religious service
4. Listening to music
5. Spending time with friends or family
6. Having a massage
7. Going for a walk in the outdoors
8. Meditating or doing yoga
9. Pursuing a creative hobby
10. Acknowledge what you are feeling.
11. Exhale a prayer to God.
12. Go to a movie or read a book or magazine.
13. Ask for a hug.
14. Steal a kiss.
15. Drink a glass of wine.