India’s leading GSM mobile Service operator Idea Cellular has launched new GPRS Pack of Rs.98 Gprs Pack with 2gb data usage for 30 days. As this plan was introduced in December 2011 and this might be possible that you are using some other plan of Idea Cellular. Well that’s not an issue we are not concentrating about the latest plan from idea in this post.
If you want to check the GPRS balance then use the following steps and let me know if these are helpful or not.
There is a new online service introduced by idea where you can check the usage of your prepaid or postpaid idea sim connection. Reach to this URL to know more http://www.ideacellular.com/wps/wcm/connect/idea/idea3g/3g-usage-calculator
I hope the above linked helped you to get the approx amount for the GPRS usage. If you are more curious and want to know about other ways to get the exact amount of GPRS used then read below.
You can find the latest plans from idea at this url http://www.ideacellular.com/wps/portal
To find the latest 3G plans from idea go to this url http://www.ideacellular.com/wps/wcm/connect/idea/idea3g/idea-3g-tariff-plans-in-india
I am not sure the below steps will work or not but off course you can try the following as no amount will be charged by using the below steps.
1. Dial *776# or *777# as it works for me. There is no charge for this service. Its free and you will receive a flash message on your screen.
2. To Check Account Balance Dial *130#
3. If you want to get Internet settings then TYPE SET AND SEND IT TO 54671.
AFTER GETTING INTERNET SETTINGS PIN NUMBER : 1111
CONFIRM PIN NUMBER : 1111
TOLL FREE NUMBER FOR GPRS PLANS : 53560
4. To know more about Idea call Idea Customer Care cell number 12345 from your idea mobile only.
5. Check SMS Balance: Try any one of these numbers – *212# OR *112# OR *167*1# OR *123# OR *111#
Other Plans from Idea are listed below.
- Rs10 for 30 minutes
- Rs24 – 100mb usage 3 Days
You can find the all 3G plans from Idea listed below
Pay as you go
First Recharge (FRC)
Trial Packs (Sachet Based)
|Validity includes date of recharge.|
I hope the above link helped you out to find the GPRS usage of your prepaid idea mobile no but still if you are looking for something else then do write us and we will revert back soon.