As most of you must have ICICI bank account and once we get internet banking id and password from ICICI bank then they provide us Internet login id in numeric format.
Sometimes it is hard to remember that numeric id as you need to use that unique login id for each time you login to your Internet Banking Account.
So i suggest you to create Create your Own Unique User ID, so that you can remind it and make the internet banking easy to use.
The following facility of creation of your own user ID helps you to modify your system-generated user ID so that you can customize it to a form that you find easier to remember.
Here are the step by step tips that will guide you to change the User/Login id(The user ID is your permanent identification to the Internet Banking service) of your ICICI bank internet banking account.
- Click the ‘Personal’ button at the top left corner of the web page and then log in with the user ID and password given to you.
- Click the “Change User ID” link at the top-most menu and proceed.
- Now once you are inside the secure panel of your internet banking then Setting your own user ID is very simple and convenient.
- Please note that this facility is available to you only once, i.e. once you have changed your user ID through this step, you cannot change it again. Try and create a user ID that no one can guess easily.
- Your user ID should be unique to you and yet not obvious to others. Avoid using your name, nickname, date of birth and other such commonly known or easily findable information.
- Along with the creation of your user ID, you should change the passwords that have been provided to you. Please choose a password that is at least 8 characters and up to 32 characters long. Passwords should contain both letters and numerals.
- A word of caution: After you have changed your user ID, the system will instantly ask you to change your log-in password and transaction password also.
- So, if you do not remember your transaction password, please do not initiate this step.
- You can always obtain a transaction password from ICICI bank 24-hour Customer Care (011-41718000) and then proceed with the previous step.
I hope the provided information is sufficient for changing the internet banking login id of ICICI bank account. If you find any problem with the steps i wrote above, then you can always drop me a mail using contact us form of our site.
Happy and Safe Internet Banking to all.
10 replies on “How to change the User ID of your ICICI Bank Account”
Hey we all need good cheap webhosting, well HostGator offers cheap webhosting and excellent support. Take a quick look at one of their packages – They are definatly the best hosts out there. HostGator – Cheap WebHosting ($4.95 UNLIMITED hosting), VPS hosting and Dedicated hosting
Hey all, i want to share with you a brand new method to making money online that is HUGE and very easy to make money. It’s Mobile Marketing. There are more than 5 billion mobile phones in the world and just over 1.8 billion people use the internet. This website give you great details information on how you can get into Mobile Marketing and get a slice of your share. I personally made just over $1100 with this system just YESTERDAY! and on average make $500-$1200 per day. It’s very easy and anyone can do it. Take a quick look at their video for more info, some really good stuff guys. Mobile Monopoly
I HAVE RECEIVED LOGIN PASSWORD & TRANSACTION PASSWORD ON 31.01.2011 .WHEN I TRIED TO ACCESS THE ACCOUNT,I COULD NOT LOGIN DUE TO NON-AVAILABILITY OF USER ID. SO, KINDLY LET ME KNOW HOW TO ACCESS THE ACCOUNT (FOR KNOWING THE DETAILS OF MY ACCOUNT) & SEND ME THE RELEVANT ID’S TO ACCESS IT.
Hello! I just found your wordpress via bing. What a fantastic blog you have! I appreciate it very much! Thank you for putting out such valuable information to the whole internet landscape!
Thanks For Dies post, war zu meinem Lesezeichen hinzugefügt.
I am a student willig to become a math teacher. You are very smart. I will come back again.
there is no ‘Change User ID’ link on the top menu ..
please let me know further
@Deepak, Can you send me screenshot of what you can see after logging into your bank account so that i can resolve your issue. Don’t send me confidential information in the screenshot. I ll surely help you bro.
Hi there. I just wanted to place a good brief observation and inform you understand that in fact I’ve been pursuing your particular blog page for quite some time. Keep up the remarkable task and I’m going to be returning back again consistently once again.
Very entertaining web website. I’ve book marked your website too as added your self on our blogroll! Carry on the truly remarkable function.