If you are going to meet her then i don’t think you will keep silent all the time. There must be some questions that you want to ask her. So here is a list of few useful things that you should remember while meeting for the first time or while talking her for the first time.
Here are some basic questions that you could ask the girl on your first meeting. The fear of being rejected by the girl or having to reject the girl drives all men crazy. You may even have practiced conversing with the girl you are about to meet over and over again in your imagination. Most men having gone through this process.
First of all whatever you ask, you should ask in a polite way and the way you ask questions does not show some purpose. It should be a formal meeting or call.
1. Hope this place is comfortable for you?
2. So what do you do?
3. What are your likes or dislikes?
4. What kind of books you read and what are your hobbies.
5. Do you like to cook?
6. How many people are there in your family and what they all do.
7. What do you think about a girl working or do you like me working after marriage.
8. Do you want to work in Government sector or me to try the same.
9. What are your interesting hobbies and do you like traveling.
10. Which kind of movies you like.
11. What are the must have qualities you are looking for in your spouse.
12. Do u like children and what are the things that makes you smile a lot.
13. Will you love me unconditionally through the good and the bad?
14. Do you trust me with your life.
15. What makes you so sure I’m the one you want to spend your life with?
16. What does marriage signify to you?
17. What are your future plans in this job or for future.
18. And of course you need to be sure your bride is actually ready to get married.
Apart from above simple questions you can ask about the following as well.
Children, Money Matters, Medical History, Love and warmth, Intimacy, Listen and Hear, Spirituality and Religion, Family Issues, Distance management, Husband’s Responsibility, Wife’s Responsibilities, Future plans, Holidaying, Baby Care, Love for Kids, Beliefs, Words of Love, Dishonesty, Honeymoon Ideas, Priorities, Movies and Fun, Exercise and many more…