Payment gateway is basically a service which is used to process credit transactions whenever you accept online orders from your customers. Different banks & dedicated payment processors offers these payment gateways. Payment Gateway refers to an e-commerce service that authorizes payments for e-businesses & online retailers. In a way, it represents a physical POS (Point-of-sale) terminal located at most retail outlets. Payment gateways encrypt sensitive information, such as credit card numbers, to ensure that information passes securely between the customer and the merchant.
Payment gateway integration into e-commerce websites is a good way of accepting payment for products or services offered by online shopping. This ensures that an online business owner stays completely hassle free for handling payment by customers. Payment Gateway holds the essence of any e-commerce site. One cannot think of making or receiving on-line payments without a Payment Gateway. Payment Gateway basically refers to an e-commerce service that authorizes payments for e-businesses & online retailers.
The process flow of Payment Gateway on a Merchant website is -:
Once a visitor places an order on your eCommerce website and it is sent to the merchant’s web server in encrypted format.
The transactions details are then forwarded to the concerned Payment Gateway.
The transaction information is then passed on to the merchants acquiring bank by the Payment Gateway.
Merchants acquiring bank then forwards the transaction information to the issuing bank (one that issued the credit card to the customer).
Then the card issuing bank sends a response back to the Payment Gateway. The response includes information that whether the payment has been approved or declined. In case of declination the reason is also sent in the response.
The response is then forwarded by the Payment Gateway to the merchant’s server.
At merchants server the response is encrypted again and is relayed back to the customer. This allows the customer to know that whether the order has been placed successfully or not.
The entire process typically takes less than 5 seconds. At the end of the bank day (or settlement period), the acquiring bank (or card issuing bank) deposits the total of the approved funds in to the merchant’s nominated account.
Advantages of Payment Gateway Integration
- Easy payment collection with less effort
- Saves time without waiting time for cheque or DD
- Reduces geographical barrier
- Instant information about credit or debit of cash from account
- Secured information
Benefits of Payment Gateway Integration
- Flexible service
- Real time payment
- Secured over net
- Cost effective solution for money transaction
- Easy installation
- Quick processing of transaction
- Instant information processing
- Online payment receipt
- Complete transaction history
We can do payment gateway integration with shopping cart in order to enable customers to easily process credit cards on the websites. We can provide you integration with most popular payment gateways.
We have a specialization in almost more than 20 Payment Gateways. We are an expert at payment gateway plug-in development for various E-commerce shopping cart software like Magento, OpenCart, Interspire and many more. Our payment gateway integration Services are listed below.
- CCAvenue Payment Gateway – http://www.ccavenue.com/
- Paypal – https://www.paypal.com (PayPal Payflow Link, PayPal Payflow Pro, PayPal Payments Advanced, PayPal Payments Pro (US), PayPal Website Payments Pro (UK))
- 2CheckOut – https://www.2checkout.com
- Google Checkout
- Money Bookers
- SagePay in United Kingdom
- First Data
- ICICI Bank Payseal Payment Gateway
- HDFC Bank Payment Gateway
- Citibank Payment Gateway
- EBS Payment Gateway – http://www.ebs.in/en/
- ZaakPay Payment Gateway – https://www.zaakpay.com
- DirecPay Payment Gateway – http://www.direcpay.com/direcpay/home.jsp
- PayU India
The Payment Gateway Integration service provided by us comes with unmatched features. Try us, we guarantee you that you wont be disappointed.