If you are a girl who is about to meet your life partner for the very first time then this article will be very helpful for you. I am writing this post because my close friend is searching for her soul mate and when she got a call from him, she was surprised and she don’t know what she should ask him on the first call.
If you are going to meet him then i don’t think you will keep silent all the time. There must be some questions that you want to ask him. So here is a list of few useful things that you should remember asking while meeting for the first time or while talking him first time.
First of all whatever you ask, you should ask in a polite way and the way you ask questions does not show some purpose. It should be a formal meeting or call.
1. How many people are there in your family and what they all do.
2. What do you think about a girl working or do you like me working after marriage.
3. Do you want to work in Government sector or me to try the same.
4. What are your interesting hobbies and do you like traveling.
5. Which kind of movies you like.
6. What are the must have qualities you are looking for in your spouse.
7. Do u like children and what are the things that makes you smile a lot.
8. Will you love me unconditionally through the good and the bad?
9. Do you trust me with your life.
10. What makes you so sure I’m the one you want to spend your life with?
11. What does marriage signify to you?
12. What are your future plans in this job or for future.
13. And of course you need to be sure your Groom is actually ready to get married.
What not to say in the first meeting.
– Do not discuss past relationships, neither about any of you.
– Do not ask talk to him about money matters.
– Don’t try to be overly romantic, praise him but don’t go overboard.
– Do not say anything negative about his looks or dressing sense, save your suggestions for next meeting.
– Do not make fun of him in any way, you are allowed to crack jokes only they should not be directed at him.